PacketLogix is aggresively looking for a part-time Appointment Setter to join our high-performance marketing consultants! In this role you’ll be working directly with our senior sales team to follow up on the leads coming into our office to schedule appointments, field questions, follow up on inquiries, send out information packages and assist in maintaining the integrity of the company’s database.
This position offers a solid hourly wage according to your experience. You will also have your own office – NOT a cubicle in a sweatshop! You MUST be based in Rhode Island or southeastern Massachusetts and a US citizen (sorry, no exceptions). This is an awesome opportunity for someone who is looking to get back into the workforce on a part-time basis to leverage their skills. Excellent phone skills are a must and experience with Infusionsoft is a plus.
- Wants a company that truly CARES about its customers and employees.
- Loves a faster-paced, NO DRAMA workplace where office politics, gossip, and negativity aren’t tolerated.
- Is extremely detail-oriented and appreciates people who take an organized, systematic approach to achieve success.
- Likes to work in a small company where your input, contributions, and ideas will directly impact the company’s growth and success.
- Is a quick, self-motivated learner who wants to work for a company that will invest in your education and training.
- Enjoys having conversations with (and helping) small business owners.
- Loves building relationships with people and providing a true “Wow” experience.
- Wants a position that will offer upward earning and career advancement.
Please apply ONLY if you have at least one year’s experience in an inside sales position, preferably setting appointments in a business-to-business environment. You must have a proven track record for success. To apply, please send your résumé, along with a cover letter detailing why you think you’d be a great fit to join our team, to email@example.com.
PacketLogix, Inc. is a Rhode Island-based IT systems integrator and managed services provider (MSP) focusing on network-centric business solutions such as wireless networking, network security systems, point to point wireless bridges, passive/active network access devices and customer-driven services. We are a small, dedicated group of individuals committed to fostering a fun, progressive and innovative work culture. We specialize in niche technologies; we become technically dominant in them while driving revenue for our manufacturers and increasing ROI value for our customers. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of benefits for our employees and pride ourselves on having fun while in the office and on the road. To learn more about us, visit www.packetlogix.com.
PacketLogix is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, age, handicap, color, religion, sex, national origin, or veteran status.
We look forward to hearing from you.